London is always a great place to visit, especially during summer when some of the best pop-up beaches can be found across the city. If you want to experience a tropical oasis amidst the hustle bustle of the city, check out the seven fantastic pop-up beaches in London this summer.
1. Neverland London
Located in Fulham, Neverland Beach Club provides an idyllic paradise in the middle of the city. It is a perfect place for those who love live music, mouth-watering street foods, and exciting cocktails.
2. Brixton Beach
Brixton Beach is back with a bang this summer and is set to be better than ever. It offers a beach club feel, music, delicious food, and of course, amazing cocktails. Get ready and soak up the sun at this south London hotspot.
3. The Beach at Brent Cross
The Beach at Brent Cross is a fantastic attraction for those who love sand, sun, and sea-style fun. Located beside the Brent Cross Shopping Centre, this beach is perfect for summer outings.
4. The Beach at JW3
Based in Finchley, this pop-up beach is open to everyone and has plenty of activities and programmes aimed at children. There’s even a designated shaded area to keep you cool and sunburn-free.
5. Beach East at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Located in the heart of East London, Beach East is amazing, and it offers tonnes of things to do such as beach volleyball, giant paddling pools, and adventure island for kids.
6. Royal Docks Floating Beach
If you love swimming, the Royal Dock Beach can be an ideal option for you. Located in East London, this pop-up beach offers fun and exciting water activities along with stunning waterfront views.
7. Camden Beach
If you’re a lover of rock vibes, the Camden Beach is the perfect destination for you. Based beside the Roundhouse, this cool beach club offers a fantastic programme of live music, good food, and refreshing drinks.
Visiting one of these pop-up beaches this summer is a great way to escape the city while enjoying the benefits of a tropical paradise. So, pack your bags, grab your sunhat, and start your adventure now.
– London is a great place to find pop-up beaches.
– The seven fantastic pop-up beaches in London this summer are: Neverland London, Brixton Beach, The Beach at Brent Cross, The Beach at JW3, Beach East at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Royal Docks Floating Beach, and Camden Beach.
– These pop-up beaches offer a range of activities, music, food, and drinks for visitors to enjoy.
– Visiting one of these pop-up beaches can provide a tropical paradise within the bustling city of London.